Friday, August 5, 2011

"Tea" G.I.F. Sea for two

In honor of shark week, here are some tea things inspired by sea things.  Happy Friday! :)


Sea dream, blue green froggie mug

by: claycreaturecomforts for etsy.



JAPAN RELIEF EFFORTS - Blue Sea Grass Tea bowl

by: Artenchantedstudios for etsy.
100% of proceeds of the sale (minus fees & shipping) will go to earthquake relief efforts.



Mini Round Dish with Sea Horse or Conch Shell Design

by: zinniadesignstc for etsy. 
Perfect for holding tea bags



Sea shell textured Tea Bowls (set of 4)

by: TGRpottery for etsy


Gorgeous Sea Green Squid Octopus Teapot 

by: skybirdarts for etsy.

3 comments:

  1. I heart teapots. I could have a crazy collection if I didn't have this iron-willpower. Although, I don't have any that represent the sea yet. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I heart teapots too! Maybe you should have someone else buy you one that represents the sea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. I sent this posting to my husband. teehee

    ReplyDelete